Thursday, May 25, 2023

SPOTLIGHT ON WRITERS – JEGADEESH KUMAR - Spill Words Interview

Spill words Press interviewed with some interesting questions. It was a good opportunity to ponder about my inner processes as writer.


It irritates me, especially in writing, when people only preach and do not practice. I take great care not to inflate my ego through my writing. Writing should be used to self-explore, not to paint large-scale fake depictions of your ugly self. When I find living writers who claim to be messiahs caught red handed in their dishonorable act, I cringe. I constantly check myself to see if I am able to reflect my true self in what I write or if I am attempting to elevate myself simply because I am endowed with the ability to mindlessly type innumerable letters on the keyboard.

No comments: