Tuesday, October 26, 2010

acupuncture

      Jai gave me the acupuncture treatment for nearly ten days. There are four specific points for the nose block problem to be treated. you need to inject the acupuncture needles in those points and keep them for at least an hour. There is a gun for injecting needles. If I have opted to take the same treatment from a professional acupuncturist it would have taken a hell of a lot of time and money. This treatment, coming from your close friend, is absolutely free of cost. I could feel the difference within three days of the commencement of the treatment. after ten days the nose block was completely gone. According to me, this is a miracle. I could never have imagined I would have got rid of my persisting problem. I was able to sleep peacefully after many long years. I still have sneezing problem which I may have developed because of my teaching profession. Even that has reduced a lot after the treatment. Even these days I get cold whenever I take cool drinks. I immediately take refuge in the acupuncture pack i have brought from India given by Jaichandran.

    Now coming back to Vedanta,  i have started listening to classes mainly by swami guruparananda and swami Omakarananda. Swami Omakarananda's classes on Srimad Bhagavad Gita with his Brahmin are quite interesting. Though I could  not understand many Vedantic terms the listening enabled me enter the Gita text. I started reading the Gita text I brought from India.

       

No comments: